Borrowing of library materials is regulated by the guide Use of Library Materials.
Library materials can be borrowed by
- All members of the University of Tartu,
- Members of other universities and institutions according to the cooperation agreement,
- Registered inhabitants of the town of Tartu.
Request books from the online catalogue ESTER, where you can see which collections are accessible during the renovation.
- Requested books can be picked up the next day via the Akadeemia Street entrance. Books requested on the weekend will be available for picking up on Monday.
- The requested books are held for you for three days.
- Loans service works from Mon to Fri 9–19 and Sat 12–16
- Return books to the Returns locker at the Akadeemia Street entrance.