Interlibrary Loans during renovation
Interlibrary Loans (ILL) help you to request the books and journal articles, which are packed for the renovation period and whose location in the e-catalogue ESTER is “UTL Stacks (temporarily unavailable)”, from other libraries in Estonia and abroad FREE OF CHARGE
NB! Large-format publications, rare and old publications, newspapers, audio recordings, manuscripts and publications that are classified as manuscripts (incl. Bachelor and Master’s theses), geographical maps, reference books and publications that are held in the archives and Estonica/Baltica collections of Estonian libraries cannot be requested via the ILL service.
To request materials from other libraries please fill in the respective ILL request form:
How to request
Interlibrary loan requests can be submitted electronically by filling in the form on the ILL website, or by filling in the paper form available at the library.
How to pay
Readers are informed about the arrival of requested materials via e-mail or phone. (NB! In general, the service is for a fee, excluding the cases mentioned above). You can pay:
- Via internal payments system from the faculty, grant or other budgets (arranged by ILL).
- Card payment at the information point. When first coming to pick up the materials, you need to submit the receipt to confirm the payment.
- Bank transfer to the account no EE241010002019753006 (payment explanation: ILL); Beneficiary: Tartu Ülikool/ University of Tartu.) When first coming to use the materials, you need to submit a copy of the payment order.
- Upon your request, we can issue an invoice to the institution other than the University of Tartu.
Price-list of RVL
How to use
- When the book arrives, we will contact you and discuss where you can use it. We offer in-house use at the RARA reading room of our library and at the Library of Social Sciences.
- When necessary, we can also discuss the opportunities to use the materials at other subject libraries with longer opening hours.
- Copies of articles are forwarded to you by e-mail, or you can pick them up at the library.
Information and instructions are available on the ILL webpage.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org ; phone +372 737 5778 (Mon–Fri 9–17).