Reading Rooms on Toomemägi
The pop-up reading rooms in the former building of the National Archive on Toomemägi (4, J. Liivi St.) are closed in July. The new location of the pop-up reading rooms is Veski str 32 (former building of the Estonian National Museum) which will be opened on 31 July.
Services offered in the reading rooms:
- 3 reading rooms for individual work;
- 4 group work rooms (can be reserved on the spot);
- 16 computer workstations;
- authorised work station for using legal deposit copies and standards;
- self-service printing, photocopying and scanning;
- information point (library user registration, renewal of user privileges, paying of fines);
- location for using materials requested via ILL (interlibrary loans);
- course packages, compiled by UT lecturers;
- area for eating and recreation.
User services and book loans are continued in the main library building via the Akadeemia Street entrance on Mon-Fri 9-19 and Sat 12-16.