UT Library starts a major renovation
Due to major multi-stage renovation which will last at least a year, the UT Library is currently closed.
Loans: Mon–Fri 9–19, Sat 12–16
Starting from 8 August, books can, as an exception, be requested from the reading room open collections via the e-catalogue ESTER. NB! Books located in the stacks cannot be requested.
The requested books can be picked up on the same day, provided the request is sent prior to 16.00. The loans service point is during the renovation located on the 3rd floor, accessible via the Akadeemia Street entrance. Books will be held at the service point for three days.
Returns: Mon–Fri 9–19, Sat 12–16
Books can be returned to the returns locker at the Akadeemia Street entrance.
Due dates and fines
Due dates can be renewed in the My ESTER area of the e-catalogue, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 737 5772.
Fines can during the renovation be paid only by bank transfer to the account no. EE241010002019753006. Receiver of the transfer: Tartu Ülikool, raamatukogu, RT; explanation: VIIVIS, name of the payer, number of the library card.
Questions and enquiries
Questions about borrowing will be answered Mon–Fri 9–19 by e-mail email@example.com and phone 737 5772.
Subject information enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also ask your questions a on the library web page. Questions will promptly be answered on Mon–Fri 9–17; questions sent outside the library hours will be answered by e-mail at the earliest possibility.
In addition to the information above, we are sorry to cause you the following inconveniences:
- You cannot borrow matrials from the stacks. The e-catalogue ESTER contains information about the temporary inavailability of certain collections.
- New materials that have arrived in the library are introduced once a month on the library web page.
- Interlibrary Loans will start its services on 22 August.
To minimise your suffering, we offer during the whole renovation period:
- the use of our digital collections
- self-service printing-scanning-copying is available in pop-up readingrooms
- the use of databases and electronic materials
- the service of digital copying
This will be a trying period for both you and us, but we hope for your patience and understanding. We are very sorry for all the inconveniences!